Kick Off Breakfast
Swimmers, join us for breakfast provided by team sponsor, JR's Loghouse!
Parents, please remember we are feeding ONLY our swimmers at this event. Parents are welcome to enjoy coffee.
Ribbons and awards will be announced during the breakfast, and there will be free swim until 10:30 am.
When and where...
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Neely Farm pool
- 9:30 am - breakfast will be served
- Scrambled eggs
- OJ & Lemonade
- Coffee (adults)
Swimmers and coaches join together to celebrate the prior nights successes with donuts and ribbons, each Friday following a swim meet. At 9:00 am, Coaches will pass out donuts and ribbons and special awards earned from the previous night.
The pool will be open for free swim from 9:30 - 10:30 am. Parents are responsible for watching their kids during free swim. There will NOT be a lifeguard on duty.
- May 29 -- Kick-off breakfast sponsored by JR's Loghouse. Please RSVP on the website.
- June 5 -- Individual Pictures, posed & underwater
- June 12 -- Fun Friday!! Free swim and fun!
- June 19 -- Fun Friday!! Free swim and fun!
- Wednesday, June 24 -- Wacky Wednesday!! Free swim and fun!
Parents and siblings are invited to swim with the team.
Please note, per HOA rules children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the pool deck without parent supervision.
Annual Distance Day Challenge
DISTANCE DAY is an optional annual endurance challenge designed to prove to the swimmers they are stronger than they know. This year's challenge will be on Monday, June 8. Are you up to the challenge?!?
Each age group is assigned a distance to swim within one hour. The swimmers must swim without touching the bottom or stopping. The swimmers who meet their distance goal will receive a challenge gift.
- 6U -- 500 (10 laps or 20 lengths of the pool)
- 7/8 -- 1100 (22 laps or 44 lengths of the pool)
- 9/10 -- 2000 (40 laps or 80 lengths of the pool)
- 11/12 -- 2500 (50 laps or 100 lengths of the pool)
- 13 and older -- 2500 (50 laps in 45 minutes)
- 6 & U -- 8:30 - 9:30 am
- 7/8 -- 9:00 - 10:00 am
- 9/10 -- 9:30 - 10:30 am
- 11/12 -- 10:00 - 11:00 am
- 13 & up -- 10:45 - 11:30 am
Make ups will be during afternoon practice on Mon, June 8.. All age groups will swim from 4:30- 5:30pm.
Team Banquet-Friday, June 26
Swimmers and families join together to celebrate successes and the end of our summer swim season.
When and where:
- Friday, June 26
- 6:00 - 8:30pm
- Neely Farm Pool
We provide the meat and (nonalcoholic) drinks; swim team families provide sides and desserts.
Parents, please RSVP by Monday, June 22. (If you do not RSVP by the deadline, you will be permitted to attend the party, but not eat.)
We a swim meet, ASA Divisionals AND the banquet in the same week! We MUST lock the RSVP by midnight on Monday, June 22, so we can adequately prepare.
Every family is REQUIRED to work a shift and bring a dish to the banquet.